来源：网名大全 发布时间：2018-10-06 03:00:05 点击：
11. A) The man should be patient.
B) The man is mistaken.
C) She misses her friend.
D) She is waiting for a call.
12. A) It took three months to finish the hotel building.
B) He was too busy to notice the opening of the hotel.
C) He did not know the hotel had a restaurant.
D) He would like to meet the woman for lunch.
13. A) It was warm enough to swim.
B) It was too hot.
C) It was very cold.
D) It didn"t rain.
14. A) She didn"t want to spend her holiday with him.
B) She wasn"t entitled to take a vacation for the time being,
C) She enjoyed her new job more than the previous one.
D) She had to work in the training department for two months.
15. A) Judy would perform more naturally for she had remembered all her lines.
B) Judy didn"t perform naturally enough for she forgot some of her lines.
C) Judy performed more naturally by remembering her lines.
D) Judy performed less naturally when she remembered her lines.
16. A) Their best friend.
B) Their favorite color.
C) The clothes the woman is wearing.
D) A present the man has bought.
17. A) Let him move to a room with two single beds,
B) Check if there are any vacancies in her hotel.
C) Try to help him find a room in another hotel.
D) Show him the way to the Bright Hotel
18. A) The woman"s resume is too short to be impressed.
B) The woman has made many revisions to her resume.
C) The man isn"t impressed by the woman"s resume.
D) The printer is not working properly.
19. A) Taker up her first job at school.
B) Spend her summer holiday.
C) Study for her Master"s degree.
D) Study as an exchange student.
20. A) The university regards chemistry as unimportant.
B) The Chemistry, department is under-funded.
C) There is not enough space in the Chemistry department.
D) The Chemistry department has overspent their budget this year.
21. A) They are not devoted to their work.
B) They don"t take their students seriously.
C) They are unsatisfied with the equipment.
D) They signed contracts on behalf of the school.
22. A) It is as good as the previous ones.
B) It is more incredible than the previous ones.
C) It is funnier than the previous ones.
D) It is worse than the previous ones.
23. A) Fantastic settings.
B) Special effects.
C) Mysterious costumes.
D) The theme song.
24. A) It was a little bit weak.
B) It was as strong as the previous one.
C) It was funny and meaningful.
D) It was a little bit boring.
25. A) The man is still expecting the next episode.
B) The man will reschedule his time to watch the movie.
C) The next episode will be released next year.
D) The next episode will be much better than this one.
26. A) They prefer left hands to right hands.
B) They use both hands before age three.
C) They are not allowed to be lefties.
D) Their hand preference is clear when they"re born
27. A) They have a good sense of space.
B) They are much cleverer than others.
C) They are more interested in sports.
D) They have a good imagination.
28. A) To suggest more people use left hands.
B) To improve the conditions for lefties.
C) To help people know more about lefties.
D) To offer some free objects for lefties. Passage Two
29. A) He looks quite anxious and uneasy.
B) He appears to be clever and calm.
C) He has long hair and a moustache.
D) He pretends to be a teacher.
30. A) Well-dressed women and old people.
B) Travelers from foreign countries.
C) High school students and rich teachers.
D) Well-dressed men and slightly drunken men.
31. A) He never teals the poor and weak people.
B) He knows where and when to steal the shoppers.
C) He knows the district very well and run away quickly.
D) He comes out only on the payday of companies.
32. A) Commit more serious crimes.
B) Go to travel in another country.
C) Find a new place to steal.
D) Become a teacher of pickpockets.
33. A) They came from Europe 350 years ago.
B) They were the first residents in North America.
C) They settled along the Atlantic coast.
D) They had suffered much before the Civil War.
34. A) They were forced to work as slaves for the colonists.
B) They wanted to make better lives.
C) They needed to find a new place to live.
D) They wanted to get away from the war.
35. A) Northern and southern Europe.
B) Asia and Eastern Europe.
C) Ireland, Germany and Western Europe.
D) African and other parts of Asia,
Americans usually consider themselves a friendly people. Their friendships, however, tend to be shorter and more (36).__ than friendships among people from other (37)________. It is not uncommon for Americans to have only one close friend during their lifetime. This attitude probably has something to do with American mobility and the fact that Americans do not like to be (38).__ on other people.
Because the United States is a highly active society, full of movement and change, people always seem to be on the go. In this highly changed atmosphere, Americans can sometimes seem impatient or (39)____ . They want to get to know you as (40)___ as possible and then move on to something else. Sometimes, early on, they will ask you questions that you may feel are very personal. No insult is (41)__; the questions usually ,grow out of their genuine interest or (42)__, and their impatience to get to the heart of the matter. And the same goes for you. If you do not understand certain American behavior or you want to know more about them, do not (43)__ to ask them questions about themselves. (44).________ So much so in fact that you may become tired of listening. (45).________. They would rather talk about the weather or the latest sports scores, for example, than deal with silence.
On the other hand, (46) ________
- 【2018英语六级听力模拟试题及答案第十套】 英语六级听力下载
- 2016 6月英语六级听力 [2018年12月英语六级听力模拟试题及答案第八套]
- 2017年国家公务员考试职位表 [2017年国家公务员考试报名注册信息填写疑问解答]